The Department’s Role in Community Service
- Carrying out applied projects funded by various parties that serve and address production and environmental issues.
- Conducting training courses in the field of genetics and genetic engineering.
- Conducting applied research that serves agricultural production and studying environmental problems and trying to find appropriate solutions to them.
- Providing genetic counseling in various genetics specializations to serve the production and service sectors, promote agricultural production and preserve the environment.
- Participation of faculty members in the department with their research in many local, regional and international conferences that address issues related to production and environmental service.