Skip to content
- qualify students to obtain bachelor degree in agricultural sciences (plant pathology discipline)and get them to acquire skills and knowledge that meet the needs of labor market.
- qualify postgraduate students to obtain master degree and Ph. D in plant pathology in conformity with the progress and advancements of the field of scientific research.
- keep pace with the developments in educational programs of bachelor and postgraduate phases to prepare graduates capable of keeping up with the recent technology of plant pathology applications.
- conduct scientific and applied researches which concern in pathological problems in the surrounding environment and working on find alternatives for chemical control in order to reduce environmental pollution and produce safe food.
- create cooperation connections between the department and research centers and also with the other universities in the field of plant pathology.